Sunday, August 16, 2009

About Priyanka


My Name is Priyanka Rebello. My Native place is shimoga. I Completed My B.A in (Kannada )from Gulbarga university. My hobbies are collecting books and composing poetry. Two years ago I worked in one N.G.O name called as SAKHI.This N.G.O is working for the financial back ward families in reigon of north karnatak.The organisation is
helping to their Education .It is paying early fees, providing study materials. The organisation provide all support to people who are show their
interast in higher study. In hostel I was working has a Libararian in hostel. I completed my B.A Gradation and then I joined as a Program Assistant in a N.G.O called as
Sakhi in hospet . I was working on topic of hygiene, health, women rights cultural activities and vocationaltraining for especially back word girls .they arranged different place visiting for organization Hyderabad, Kerala, Delhi , vishakapattan to learn different strategies of other organization with the help of sakhi. I am passionate to build organization for orphans and want to join hands for with sakhi organization and Expand it with many project and I participated national youth rally 1857 first world war 150 anniversary in Delhi .and I learned the different type of skills like methodology , psychology, mediation . by using the training provided by DESH PANDE FOUNDATION PROGRAAM . I want sarve for the society in a better manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment